Careers at Crown Isle.
The Crown Isle Group
Employing over 200 people in peak season, The Crown Isle Group of Companies is a dynamic business encompassing a wide variety of components – golf course & academy, dining, conference facility, on-site accommodation, residential and commercial real estate opportunities.
Future development plans include additional residential and commercial real estate, multi-family sites, a congregate care facility, and a hotel and spa facility.
Applications will be accepted until positions are filled, and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped at the Front Desk. No phone calls please.
Please note that only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.
See below for available postings.
Job Description: Event Bartenders
Golf Shop Associate
- The Golf Shop Sales Associate, reporting to the Head Professional, will focus on the proficient operation of the Golf Shop, Tee Sheet, and overall member and guest satisfaction.
- The successful candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills with the team, club members and the public alike.
- The Golf Shop Sales Associate job description is broken down as follows:
- To ensure the proficient operation of the Golf Shop, Tee Sheet, and overall member and guest satisfaction
- To ensure that exceptional guest service is provided and that our members and guests enjoy a great golf experience
- To ensure that all guests are checked in accurately and accounted for
- Golf Shop cleanliness
- Attending to member and guest requests and issues as required
- Effectively communicating with outside services to ensure guest satisfaction and efficient timing
Drafts Person / Design CAD Technician
Department: Crown Isle Real Estate / Crown Isle Homes Ltd.
Reports To: Director of Real Estate / VP of Construction
Description Effective Date: May 1st, 2021
The Real Estate Team at Crown Isle Resort & Golf Community is looking for an exceptionally talented Drafts Person / Design CAD Technician to join their team. This Team Member will play a key role in helping with the original concept and design of Multi-Family Developments along with Single-Family custom home plans within the Crown Isle Community and the surrounding area as required.
ROLE & RESPOSIBILITES: As a member of the Team, you will utilize your technical expertise and experience with AutoCAD or equivalent to create residential home designs.
- • Develop and prepare drawings from preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, and other data
- • Print drawing sets for review and approval to produce complete packages
- • You’ll research and stay up to date with new building codes and apply to all designs
- • Operate computer-aided drafting (CAD) or equivalent equipment /programs to produce designs, working drawings and other forms as required
- • Prepare 3D home modeling for clients and in-house use.
- • Coordinate project drawings with other Team Members
- • Seek out and achieve design improvements and efficiencies through the design production process
- • Ensure that errors and/or omissions are minimized by examining drawings and making required alterations as required
- • Contribute to the set up and maintenance of departmental CAD standards
- • Maintain familiarity with current drafting techniques and developments to sustain and improve technical skills
- • Work with Team Members as one of the Silverado Land Corp Building Scheme Approval Committee and liaison between the Approval Committee and community residents
- • Stay current with building design trends plus innovation in building technologies
- • Special projects or other duties as required.
- • A post-secondary education equivalent to a 2-year college diploma in Drafting Technology with additional courses and experience in AutoCAD
- • Minimum 2 years in residential home design preferred.
- • Must demonstrate an understanding of quality standards relative to specification design, planning, and engineering fundamentals and principles
- • Familiar with 3D home modeling software
- • Have strong computer skills to produce effective drawings, develop concepts, and prepare reports and presentations
- • Strong knowledge of BC Building Code.
- • Knowledge of engineering design principles and procedures
- • Excellent verbal and written communication.
- • Highly detailed and organized.
- • The ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- • Enjoy working with a team and maintain good relationships with coworkers.
- • Time management skills and self-motivation.
- • Committed to continual learning on products, procedures and more.
- • Proficiency in AutoCAD or equivalent plus Microsoft Office
- • You live the brand and corporate values.
- • You are a true collaborator – have a positive attitude and are team oriented.
- • You communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- • You are highly detail oriented and organized.
- • You have a proven work ethic with utmost integrity.
- • You are empathetic and approachable.
- • You possess self-awareness, with a desire for constant self-improvement and are goal oriented.
- • You are able to work well independently and to work under pressure.
- • Full Time Role.
- • Collaborative entrepreneurial environment.
- • Compensation includes a competitive base salary ($50,000 – $70,000 based on experience) plus possible bonuses.
- • Access to golf and resort facility
- • Benefit Program
Please apply with resume and references to: Director of Real Estate Jason Andrew email@example.com
Crown Isle is currently looking for line cooks in our busy resort kitchen. The prospective applicants will be a strong cook with superior attention to detail, a consistently positive demeanor, and with experience working busy day services.
Our kitchen offers a respectful, clean, and professional work environment with continuous growth opportunities, free golf, extended medical and dental benefits, and inclusion in a tip pool. We are working to develop a menu that works with the seasons and sources from local farms. Drawing from traditional and modern techniques, we attempt to deliver inventive yet familiar food to the highest standards.
The successful candidates must have excellent line and prep skills, a minimum 3 years line cooking experience, and must be available to work days or nights, including weekends. They should also have a team mentality and a positive, results driven attitude. The ability to follow directions and to comply with given standards, as well as proven experience in a busy kitchen are a definite must. The successful candidate should be able to lift 50lbs.
In order to be considered for this position please send us your resume as well as a brief cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for our team. Thank you for your interest in joining Crown Isle kitchen team – only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
• Line Cook: 1-3 years
• cooking: 1-3 years
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
Please view our COVID protocols at https://www.crownisle.com/covid-19/
Email to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org