The Crown Isle Group
Employing over 200 people in peak season, The Crown Isle Group of Companies is a dynamic business encompassing a wide variety of components – golf course & academy, dining, conference facility, on-site accommodation, residential and commercial real estate opportunities.
Future development plans include additional residential and commercial real estate, multi-family sites, a congregate care facility, and a hotel and spa facility.
Applications will be accepted until positions are filled, and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped at the Front Desk. No phone calls please.
Please note that only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.
See below for available postings.
The Hotel Manager plans, organizes, directs, controls and evaluates the complete Hotel operations including the Front Desk, Housekeeping, Maintenance and Reservations. The Hotel Manager works in a professional manner to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of the daily operations of the Hotel in support of meeting and exceeding our Guests’ expectations from the moment they arrive to the moment they leave. The hotel Manager reports to the General Manager.
• Demonstrate a strong commitment to ensure a smooth flow of operations in executing the highest levels of personalized and professional guest services
• Effective handling and resolution of guest issues, both in person, over the telephone and in writing, including follow up in a timely manner
• Responsible for the complete management of all Guest Services Agents including Group Sales Coordinator through careful planning, supervising, scheduling, payroll, training and development while adhering to budget parameters
• Operational planning, staffing, performance evaluations, and policy development
• Maximize hotel occupancy and REVPAR
• Booking and monitoring the rotation of fractional ownership
• Participates in the planning and implementing of pricing and packages for promotional strategies
• Liaises with Department Heads in a professional and timely manner
• Arrange all special requests for expected arrivals
• Review the Arrivals Report to identify Frequent Guests, Returning Guests and all VIP’s
• Create and maintain a Preferred Corporate accounting with the FOPOS and to communicate with any leads or discrepancies
• Remains current with industry/competitive trends and makes recommendations for improvement
• Develop relationships with current and future suppliers
• Ensure that booking sources are updated and current (Expedia, Booking.com etc.)
• Able and willing to perform any other duties as required
• Oversees the Housekeeping Supervisor
• Spend approx. 1 hour per day going through the Villas systematically checking inventory levels and making sure everything is in working order (exterior lights, etc.)
• Make suggestions to senior management on ways to improve and enhance guest experience and Villa interiors
• Set up a deep cleaning program, set up a mattress rotation schedule
• Check exterior of Villas including driveways, staircases, door frame cobwebs, laundry rooms for cleanliness
• Review monthly financials with Accounting Manager
• Create a Master Book for each Villa
• Coordinate Long Term stays in the Winter