PLEASE RESPECT SOCIAL DISTANCING AT THE RESORT. When on the golf course or in the clubhouse to pick up take out or for any other reason, please respect physical distancing guidelines and keep 2m (approx 6 ft) between you and other people. Thank you.
For current federal guidelines about social distancing and travel, please click here: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/latest-travel-health-advice.html
The COVID-19 situation is ever evolving, and as such our response as a Resort is evolving as well. We will continue to follow the recommendations and guidelines set out by health authorities to ensure the safety of our team and members while providing a safe and healthy outlet during these uncertain times.
• The golf course is open for play to MEMBERS ONLY. The driving range and practice greens are closed until further notice.
• Social members are encouraged to charge their green fee to their account to limit contact with Pro Shop staff
• Power carts and pull carts are no longer available for rent
• All members must use their own personal carts unless domiciled together (spouses/family)
• Pro Shop open 8am – 6pm; please check in by knocking on the window
• Tee times can be booked online or by calling 250-703-5029
• Memberships can still be purchased online or in the Pro Shop during opening hours
• All on course washrooms will receive additional cleaning on an increased schedule
• Pro Shop coffee service suspended until further notice
• Pro Shop doors will be wiped down regularly by staff
• All cash transactions temporarily suspended. Members and guests can pay by Credit Card, Debit Card, Account Charge, or Hotel Room Charge. Debit machine will be wiped down after each transaction.
• Starter to have regular updates of golfers checking in at 1st or 10th tee.
• Please respect physical distancing. We now have staff monitoring play to ensure golfers are following all COVID-19 protocol guidelines in place.
• Members who have club storage will have to get their own clubs.
• If you are a member or guest who does not need to pay any fees or pay for any merchandise, please bypass the golf shop. They can check in through email or with the starter.
• Please leave the flag in
• On course ball wash stations and rakes have been removed at this time
• Golf holes will be inverted to limit contact with the cup
FOOD & BEVERAGE:
• Take Out Menu available for pick up our for in-room dining, Tuesday – Sunday 11am – 7pm
• All cash transactions temporarily suspended. Debit terminal cleaned after each use.
• The Timber Room and The Atrium are closed until further notice.
• Gym facility will remain closed until further notice.
• Lockers / showers will remain closed until further notice.