18 Holes Adult Walking $15
18 Holes Youth Walking $12
Ball rental $3
Plus applicable tax
*Group Rates and Party Packages are available!
*FootGolf tee times are currently on a one day notice request.
For more information, please contact us at 250-703-5029 or email the golf shop.
What is FootGolf?
Crown Isle Golf Course is an accredited FootGolf Course of the Canadian FootGolf League (CFGL) that promotes the sport of FootGolf under the rules and guidelines of the Federation of International FootGolf.
FootGolf is a combination of the popular sports of soccer and golf. To play FootGolf, athletes use soccer balls on a traditional golf course with 21-inch diameter cups. The rules largely correspond to the rules of golf. This wonderful game is played, for the most part, without the supervision of a referee. The game depends on the integrity of the player to show consideration for other players and to abide by the rules. All players should conduct themselves in a disciplined manner, demonstrating courtesy at all times and sportsmanship, regardless of how competitive they may be. This is the spirit of the FootGolf game.
Crown Isle Resort’s FootGolf Course has 18 holes built within the front nine of the golf course and is designed to be able to play both traditional golf and FootGolf simultaneously.
The sport is played in the traditional format of up to four players per group with FootGolfers either walking the course or using golf carts. Holes are roughly half the distance of a regular golf hole. While the soccer ball doesn’t travels as far in the air as a golf ball, it will roll much farther in the fairways.
FootGolf uses golf’s basic model including tee boxes, greens, bunkers, hazards and 18 holes of play. Scorecards display par scores for each holes as in regular golf. FootGolf as a game is played throughout the world in many different forms, but as a sport, it is regulated by the Federation for International FootGolf (FIFG). The CFGL is the exclusive member of the FIFG and governing body for the sport of FootGolf in Canada.
How to Play FootGolf
• Please reserve a Tee Time in advance of arriving at Crown Isle. You may call 250-703-5029 up to 7 days in advance. Walk-ups are welcome but are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• The pace of play standard round for FootGolfers is 1 hour 45 min. Please make sure to keep up with the group in front of you. Groups falling behind our pace of play standard will be moved forward to recapture their position on the course.
• Review the score card and wait for your turn. Make sure your kick will not interfere with other players. Please see the FootGolf Map for routing and tee marker locations of each hole. Please respect the play of golfers and fellow FootGolfers.
Who can play FootGolf?
Anyone! All ages welcome.
FootGolf is perfect for:
- Individuals – no experience required
- Corporate Team Building
- End of Season Athletic Parties
- Charity Events and Fundraisers
- Birthday Parties
- Club or High School Soccer Practice
- Company Leagues
- Bachelor Parties