Course Update. March 20th.

9:00am Update. We are currently still on the hour and a half frost delay, we may still open the course at 10:00am but there is still a possibility for an increased delay, there will be another update at 10:00am. if you have a tee time around 10:00am please do show up before just incase we do start at 10:00am. We are sorry for the inconvience, and appreciate your cooperation.