The Crown Isle Group
Employing over 200 people in peak season, The Crown Isle Group of Companies is a dynamic business encompassing a wide variety of components – golf course & academy, dining, conference facility, on-site accommodation, residential and commercial real estate opportunities.
Future development plans include additional residential and commercial real estate, multi-family sites, a congregate care facility, and a hotel and spa facility.
Applications will be accepted until positions are filled, and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped at the Front Desk. No phone calls please.
Please note that only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.
Crown Isle is seeking Housekeepers to maintains the Villa rooms and building to ensure a safe and clean experience for hotel guests.
• Sets up cleaning caddy with supplies
• Maintains storerooms in a clean and orderly
fashion to enhance efficiency and ease of cleaning rooms
• Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms
• Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilets and stall walls
• Wipes cleans mirrors, sinks and walls
• Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities and restocks literature that has been removed by previous guest, or is soiled or torn, to ensure adequate supply for arriving guests
• Washes all floor areas
• Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings.
• Strips bed of all linens and remakes with fresh linens.
• Checks closet for cleanliness, wiping closet door, handle and overhead shelves and restocking the guest room supplies (e.g., hangers, extra blankets, extra pillows)
• Vacuums rooms
• Inspects door and window locks to ensure they are in working order. Reports immediately to management any unsafe situation for the safety of guests and employees
• Checks lights and remotes to ensure all are in working order
• Maintains a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor always
• Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience:
• Basic knowledge of general cleaning principles and use of cleaning products
• Safe operation and maintenance of standard cleaning
• Ability deep clean surfaces, extending arms over head, bending, and stooping to perform cleaning tasks
• Ability to lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
• Ability to communicate effectively with guests and associates
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
TIMBER ROOM SERVER
The Timber Room Bar and Grill at Crown Isle is seeking servers for the 2017 season. Servers are responsible for creating a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere in the pub. Servers must provide friendly and professional service at all times in support of meeting and exceeding our guests’ expectations from the moment they arrive until the moment they leave.
• 2 years experience an asset
• Team player
• Flexible schedule
• Strong food and beverage knowledge
• Must be able to work efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
• Ability to deal with challenging guest situations in an effective and positive manner
• Strong teamwork and communication skills are essential
Crown Isle is looking for full time dedicated and professional cooks.
The prospective applicants will be a strong cook with superior attention to detail, a consistently positive demeanor, and with experience working busy day and night services.
Our kitchen offers a respectful, clean, and professional work environment with continuous growth opportunities, free golf, extended medical and dental benefits, and inclusion in a tip pool. We have recently completed kitchen renovations and installed Rational ovens to help us exceed the standards our guests expect of us. We are working to develop a menu that works with the seasons and sources from local farms. Drawing from traditional and modern techniques, we attempt to deliver inventive yet familiar food to the highest standards.
The successful candidates must have excellent line and prep skills, a minimum 2 years line cooking experience, and must be available to work days or nights. They should also have a team mentality and a positive, results driven attitude. The ability to follow directions and to comply with given standards, as well as proven experience in a busy kitchen are a definite must.
In order to be considered for this position please send us your resume as well as a brief cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for our team. Thank you for your interest in joining Crown Isle kitchen team
- Line Cook: 2 years
- cooking: 2 years