Our Pet Policy
Welcome to the Crown Isle Resort and Golf Community. To ensure you and your pets stay with us is as pleasant as possible, we would appreciate your full cooperation in following a few simple rules.
Please note, we have limited Pet Friendly availability, 4 units only, so be sure to ask the Reservations agent if one these units is available for your stay.
- One pet permitted in designated rooms only.
- All pets must be registered at time of check in.
- Pets of non-registered guests are not permitted on resort property.
- Pets must be on leash at all times while on resort property when not in your room.
- A cleaning fee of $25 will be applied to the room upon check out.
- Owners must pick up after their pets immediately.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended in your unit for long periods of time.
- An unattended pet in your room may result in our housekeepers not being able to refresh your room.
- Excessive barking and aggressive behavior will not be tolerated.
- Pets are strictly prohibited from being on the golf course and practice area. We have a trail around the perimeter of the property for dog walking.
- We have a limited number of pet friendly rooms, please confirm availability at time of making reservation.
- All non – designated rooms are strictly “no pets”.
Thank you for choosing Crown Isle. We wish you and your pet a pleasant and relaxing stay. Failure to comply with any of the rules above may result in forfeit of deposit and or immediate removal of pet and its owner from our property.